Every Thursday evening join us on a guided walking tour of Andorra la Vella. You will be picked up in Arinsal and taken to the meeting point in the Barri Antic – La Vella’s ‘Old District’. Enjoy a stroll through this vibrant capital and learn a bit about the country, its culture and history with our guide on a small group tour. Experience the lights and sights as you wander through the streets, making your way to the tapas feast. For dinner, we will eat at one of Andorra’s most iconic restaurants with a long history in the country. Savour a tapas feast, try new dishes and wine and get to know fellow travellers. After dinner, we will head to our pick up point and back to Arinsal where you will no doubt sleep soundly after a fun-filled evening!
- €75 per person: includes all transport to and from Arinsal, guided tour of Andorra la Vella, a tapas dinner, dessert and unlimited wine during dinner.
- Departs Arinsal at 1830 leaving from the bus stop just down from Hunters and the St Moritz
- Returns around 2300 drop off at the bus stop in front of the gondola and El Molis
- Please advise us of any allergies or mobility issues – the tour involves walking, although not too strenuous
- This tour is not suitable for vegans (sorry), however, we can accommodate vegetarians with advance notice
- Minimum numbers are required for the tour to go ahead